There will be an open forum about sustainability at SDSU on Wednesday, September 19 at 7:00 PM in the Union Room 169. From the poster for the event:
– Are you interested in sustainability and social responsibility?
– Do you have ideas about how SDSU could improve its practices, including issues ranging from recycling to local foods to energy usage to the built environment and beyond?
– Would you like to be part of a group that will make recommendations for change to the President?
– Students, Professors, Staff, Administrators, Friends of SDSU: This is a call for like-minded individuals who want to see a change and are willing to become involved in a grassroots campaign – ALL ARE WELCOME!
– Please join us for a discussion about these and related topics as we make plans to move toward a more sustainable SDSU!
I’m hoping I can attend this forum and report back here soon.